I have been on a crocheting frenzy the last week or so. I love that I can do it any time and anywhere. I came up with a design for an ultra warm and thick neckwarmer/cowl. I made a bunch of them to put up in my etsy shop! I can’t tell you how much I love these things! They are so cozy and so soft!
* I just started a flickr group for any projects made using my tutorials. Please feel free to stop by and post your finished or WIP!
And for all of you do-it-yourselfers (that is exactly what I am) here is the pattern. It is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. No selling of neckwarmers made from this pattern and no selling or re-distributing the pattern. Thank you
Really Chunky Neckwarmer
- Lion brand Thick And Quick yarn
- size N crochet hook (9mm)
- large yarn needle
There really is no gauge for this pattern, just make it to fit you!
- ch. 48-50 and join with slip stitch
- ch 2. Double Crochet in each stitch around. Join with slip stitch
- ch 2. Double Crochet in front and back post alternately. Around. Join with slip stitch
- Continue row 3 until desired height is reached (I do about 10 rows)
- ch 1. Single crochet in back loops around. Join with slip stitch
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
That’s it! Easy as pie Enjoy! And if you do make one I would love to see the end result!