I made this bib to match the Munki dog quilt. It has linen on the back side and warm and natural batting in between. Should be really absorbant. And cute. I like to kill as many birds with one stone as I can 😉 If it hadn’t taken so dang long to make I might consider whipping up several for my little man. Maybe one or two.
I am now working on the Lotta Jansdotter swaddler blanket for my friend. I made one that we use all the time and it works so well. The pattern can be found for free on Craftzine. Something to note though about the pattern, I could not for the life of me figure out how to print the pattern properly (tiled and then tape together) I finally found a forum that was discussing this very issue and saying that you need the most complete version of adobe acrobat. Another poster said she opened it in Adobe Illustrator and then printed from there selecting tiled pages when you print. I ended up doing that since I have Illustrator. I highly recommend making one if you are interested, I love love love it! 🙂