I am gearing up for the Holiday season and am so excited to give out these bottles of homemade vanilla extract as gifts I have a free tutorial here on my blog for making your own vanilla extract. It is so simple and so much cheaper than the store bought stuff! The labels were a free download from Style Me Pretty. The bottles are from Save On Crafts. I dipped the corks in beeswax to seal them shut until ready for use. This was necessary for me as I am taking these with me as I travel and didn’t want any spills or leaks. What are you making for the season?
- This is going to be so pretty! #millwatercowl #madelinetosh #pashmina #cable #knitting #knitstagram instagram.com/p/fj0OfnQHoX/ 1 month ago
- Mmmmhmmmm.....soft soled #minnetonka moccasins. My trainer wants me training my balance, posture and… instagram.com/p/fjJSG2wHvc/ 1 month ago
- Lowbrow cowl done! This thing is massive! #jilldrapermakesstuff #knitting #knitstagram #cowl… instagram.com/p/fi3BceQHmz/ 1 month ago
- In the home stretch! Just the border left. It's beautiful! #knitting #knitstagram #lowbrowcowl… instagram.com/p/fgIckmQHpg/ 1 month ago
- #lowbrowcowl pattern so far. I like. #knitting #knitstagram #jilldrapermakesstuff #wool #catskill… instagram.com/p/fdrUJDwHgO/ 1 month ago